Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcoming to the "DOME"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavir

Gavir

Welcoming to the "DOME"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 pm

*Daluk chuckles as the blade cracks upon contact with his scales.*

Daluk: Trying more useless tactics i see, just another reason you shall die.

*He slams the shadow orb into alexi's back.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

*Alexi chukles hitting Daluk in the side with his sword rolling out fo the way

Alexi: i m not just soime human Beast
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:17 am

*Daluk pushes through the pressure with the momentum of his flight, slamming alexi through the side of the ship.*

Daluk: Chants can't save you, boy!

*He forms a black orb in his hand.*

Daluk: And for that, you die!
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 pm

*Alexi Turns Just before Daluk Slams into Him opening his Mouth

Alexi: FUS RO DAH! *A massive Shock wave and thunder Hit Daluk with a Force of 500 Pounds Of Pressure
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

(RP CLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

*Daluk comes flying through the forest, slamming into alexi before he leaves the airship.*

Daluk: Where's the drakmir!!!!

Gavir: Ah, shit...

Bekilip: Alexi!
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 pm

*Alexi Pushes Past Gavir Glaring at him walking out of his Airship into the woods

Alexi: No i have my own Agenda
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Bekilip: Listen, i know you're a little mad for what sjach tried to do, but now's not the time, we need to work together, unless you'd rather die along with the others. I don't wish to have that bastard take this world, so will you aid us or not?

*Gavir walks in.*

Gavir: I sensed dark energy, it's scar. He's alive and causing a large commotion. And who might this b-*He looks at alexi.*Alexi?! It can't be, my father had spoken of you before he died.

*Gavir looks at alexi's equipment.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Alexi: First of all You come onto my Ship Try to Destroy it Now your Asking me to Help And who the hell is Marcus Wright Anyways my Family is Kala Clan

*Alexi grabs his robe Putting it over himself Grabbing his stuff Walking out of the Room Sheathing his Blade on his Waist

Alexi: you Find away to kill this Dragon not me

*The SS Snickers abit

SS: Looks like Scar is gonna win and with my Help Bye Belkilip You Scar is gonna put me in charge of your Council After All i am his Son Bye bye *He phases away in a Black Cloud*

(Scars son name is Gazaor Scars Only Known Offspring)
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 am

*Bekilip walks over to alexi.*

Bekilip: Dragonborn, grave times have fallen upon us, we require that you aid us in killing scar. If you have any questions feel free to ask because time is running out.

Sventar: Do we really have time to answer him?
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:01 pm

*the Shadow SS Turns into a cloud of Smoke then remakes himself A couple Inches away

Shadow SS: You cant kill Me here My body is in the Palace i am just my mind My king Sent me here to tell you something A certain someone is back from that "Void" You from the council made to house a Certain Tyrant
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 am

*Bekilip sighs.*

Bekilip: Dragon born, that sword was not made by human hands. We made it, me and gavir. And gave it to your people. The only dragonborn who even helped kill the overlord was one Marcus Wright... And now his son has returned to kill us all. And you know what?

*Bekilip suddenly warps and impales the shadow dragon from behind with his tri-blade.*

Bekilip: The world could do without his followers...

(P.S. I had bekilip explaining the full story about the overlord and scar and everything, but the forum messed up like FUCK!)
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm

*a deep Voice Comes from the Doorway

???: tsk tsk bekilip kii tir ti wux shove batobot nonsense somewhere wer siksta tir ti qanesc vur visp batobot" darastrix kitril" wer truth zahae wer sia pliso

*a Hooded Shadow Dragon Walks in He stands at 8 feet with Steel Scales on his Hood and Gauntlets of Steel with the Symbol of the Shadow Secret Service Who serve the Great king of the Shadow Empire
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 pm

*Bekilip bursts out laughing.*

Bekilip: Shadow overlord? There was never such a thing you fool.

Sventar: This "Shadow overlord" was just a fake, who brainwashed whoever followed him, we never followed him.

Sjach: You're a damn fool!
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:20 am

*Alexi Stays silent grabing a Sword off the Sword rack picking it up holding it in both hands with the Draconic Symbols up the blade that transtale to dragonBane

*Alexi: See this this was used to kill Your Shadow Overlord After My people Killed him And made this Blade with the Very Blood And steel On his body
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:09 am

(Fuck that, if there were fake scrolls, they'd be visible among the 5 draconic scrolls. You popped that out of your ass there. Evil or Very Mad )

*Sventar cuts the bag from alexi's shoulder quickly while invisible behind him undetected, snatching it and shadow shifting next to bekilip.*

Bekilip: Very good sventar, now we won't have any more mistakes.

Sventar: He must be the dragon born, i thought they were all gone.

Sjach: He tried to throw me out of the ship!

*Sventar chuckles.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:00 am

*alexi Stared at sjach As he held the Fake Scrolls while Alexi Held the real ones

Alexi: suing darastrix si mi ti vi banpri munthrek si mi vi pliso di wer ivah sia cirau re darastrix kitril si mi darasv sil munthrek

*He chuckled Pulling off his hooded Armor Revealing Iron Armor with Draconian Symbols Etched on
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 am

*Sjach latches his claw down onto the ship as alexi began to speak, holding his place as the shockwave made contact.*

Sjach: You sure are a jackass...

*Sjach sticks his tounge out at alexi, twirling one of the scrolls in his hand.*

Sjach: But you didn't react fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:31 am

(... ATTEMPTS DAMNIT, and how can you be faster than someone who is trained and has extremely hightened reflexes?)
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:37 am

*Alexi Turns around Quicker then Sjach can Dodge Tearing off his Scarf

Alexi In Low to Sudden Loud Voice: FUS RO DAH! *a massive Shock wave Hits Sjach Sending him Flying Out of the ship

*He quickly Puts Puts His scarf back on Breathing Heavily From Unleashing his Voice Like that

Alexi: T-there Nothing Just Rolls of paper *He quickly Covers them in his coat* Now if you Dont mind i have Work to do
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am

*Bekilip notices the bag.*

Bekilip: What's in the bag?

*Sjach sneaks behind alexi, trying to snatch the bag quickly.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:23 am

Alexi: Im exploring the Land for my people And too find Ingredients For my works

*He hid his Navigation Charts and The 5 Ancient Draconic Scrolls
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 am

*Bekilip stares at alexi.*

Bekilip: What exactly are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 am

*Gets up slowly Staying atleast 2 feet from Belkilip

Alexi to himself: I cant Believe This a Divine Talking to me
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"   Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am

*Bekilip looks at alexi.*

Bekilip: What are you doing? Get up.

Bekilip's mind: How did he know my past...?
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 am

*Alexi Stood there Shaking a abit then fell to his knee's

Alexi; By my Gods Its him One of the divines is here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming to the "DOME"    Welcoming to the "DOME"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming to the "DOME"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next