Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Enough To Live For.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavir

Gavir

Not Enough To Live For. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:49 pm

*Sventar stands outside the cavern, peeking in.*

Sventar: I won't hurt them, but i will protect you...

*He whispers to himself as he sees maiya.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:40 pm

*The Muthrope carrying Maiya walks into the cavern, gently laying her down onto a bedding of twigs and lichen. Maiya's eyes flood with tears and pain as her legs throb in agony. The rest of the Muthrope's enter the cavern flattening their ears to Maiya's cries of pain. Maiya open her eyes slowly, wiping them gently.*

Maiya: I don't want anything to happen to you.

*Maiya says, choked up a bit as she carresses one of the Muthrope's cheek. The Muthrope nuzzles Maiya's hand and gets up, walking away deep into the cavern away from the light peaking in. Maiya soaks her bruised legs in cold wet Tropic leaves, the strong scent of healing oils surround her body in comfort as she tries to rest.*
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:19 am

*Sventar lands, standing there as the muthropes ran.*

Sventar: Damnit...

*He tracks the movements of the beasts, walking along a trail of footprints.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:21 pm

*The Muthrope's didn't care about Sventar, only keeping Maiya safe. Maiya watched Sventar try to grab her as the Muthrope's continued running towards the cavern.*

Maiya: Please, leave my family alone!

*Maiya cries out in a horrific plead; worried over the pack as she looks around at them.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 am

Sventar: No, no i won't!

*Sventar flies after maiya.*

Sventar: I won't go because you remind me of someone i cared deeply for!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:30 am

*Maiya jumps flat to the ground, losing breath as a few beasts run out to help Maiya up, noticing the bruising on her legs. They flatten their ears trying to dodge Sventar as they pick up Maiya in their arms and begin to walk deep into the forest as the others howl devilishly at the sight of the sun showing.*

*Maiya looks out for Sventar and whispers.*

Maiya: Just go...
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:30 am

*Sventar bursts into flight, going exponentially faster.*

Sventar: I'm not leaving you to whatever's hunting you!

*He tries to pick maiya up as he gets close to her.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

*Maiya pants roughly as she continues to run, breaking twigs, splashing mud under her delicate feet. She stops and hears the beasts communicate with her telepathically. Maiya drops to her knees in a sign of vulnerability. She whispers.*

Maiya: Just get me back to the cavern-

*Maiya lifts her head as she hears Sventar yell, getting closer and closer.*

Maiya: Oh no... no no.

*Maiya shakes her head as she flails her arms, swiftly standing.*

Maiya: Get out of here! Please just leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:49 am

*Sventar chases after maiya, quickly sprinting.*

Sventar: Wait... wait!

*He stretches his wings out and quickly uses them to aid his speed.*

Sventar: I can help, just let me try!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:56 pm

*Maiya back away, continuing to walk backwards towards the forest as she notices the sun arising.*

Maiya: She can't know about me...

*Maiya then swiftly turns around and sprints into the forest.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:37 am

*Sventar looks at maiya, confused.*

Sventar: You mean that draconus? She doesn't seem like she'd do any harm, i've watched her before, although it was part of my mission. She is a strange one, her wiccan pendant makes me curious though.

*He reaches a hand out to maiya.*

Sventar: C'mon, let's get you out of the cold.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:46 pm

*Maiya continues to shiver as the sun rises from the horizon..*

Maiya: I shouldn't be even talking to you...

*Maiya pushes herself out of Sventar's arms, landing onto the ground harshly. As she struggled to stand, she looks up and says.*

Maiya: Please... just leave me be. Abigail, can't know about me...
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:10 pm

*He looks at her, seeing the bruises.*

Sventar: They might be able to kill me, but i'll come back, such is my curse. Each time i die, i come back with an increasingly dark mind and weaker body, hexlith told me there is a way that i can die permanently, but it will take many deaths...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:21 pm

*Maiya huddles into the cloak, grasping it close to her dry bloodied skin. Her teeth clatter, feeling her warm breath leave her mouth. She wipes the dry blood from her lips, licking her hand; moaning to the taste of blood. Maiya looks at Sventar.*

Maiya: Y-you don't understand... if you try to kill them, the whole pack will just kill you. Theres no choice...

*Maiya continues chattering, her legs covered in massive bruising from a harsh fight.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:32 am

*Sventar quickly catches her just barely, he lifts her back up to the rock slowly.*

Sventar: Who's watching?

*Sventar removes his cloak and places it on maiya.*

Sventar: I don't care who's watching, i can take them.

(Note: sventar chose not to have a special enchantment on his cloak, although it is very well insulated.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:58 pm

*Maiya looks up at Sventar with teary eyes then backed up a bit in scarce towards the edge of the rock, feeling her naked skin shiver in the cold.*

Maiya: G-get away...

*Maiya looks around swiftly panicing a bit, her long brown hair flicking back and forth*

Maiya: P-please go away... they are watching.

*Maiya whispers as she backs up more, falling backwards into the lakes body of water.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:34 am

*Sventar passes by the rock, hearing the female.*

Sventar: Is something wrong?

*He us surprised when he sees the female, but remains calm.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:51 am

*Tears fell from her eyes so swift as she sobbed, laying on a rock, her fur flowing in the chill night wind, glistening from the bright stars. She howled in sorrow as she formed back into her human self, covered in blood from an animal. Her naked body lies on a large boulder, curled up in a ball in embarrassment of herself. As she wiped the tears from her eyes, she whispered.*

Maiya: I'm a monster...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough To Live For.   Not Enough To Live For. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Enough To Live For.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: World-
Jump to: