Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing... >drumroll< ME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introducing... >drumroll< ME! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing... >drumroll< ME!   Introducing... >drumroll< ME! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Well, who am I introducing? Myself or my character?

I am named Trevor, and.... there isn't much to say about me. lol
My character, however, is something rather interesting.

Name: Dralin Vakyre
Empowered Name: Ensnare the Entropic.
Skills: Mechanics: A master of traps and gadgets, Ensnare has built and designed every weapon he carries, from his combat suit to his radioactive Illborn blade.
Notables- Force Field Generator, 'Brainpan' powered armor suit, life-support systems.
Swordsmanship: Proficient with his radioactive blade, Ensnare is easily able to overcome a small group of swordsman, though he does quail against larger odds.
Notables- Illborn, the radioactive claíomh hand built by Ensnare. At 4 and a half hands long, the
blade is pulsing with an unearthly green glow. Those struck by it die slowly and painfully, no matter
where thecut lands. He also carries small daggers and dirks on his person, used only in desparation
Powered Armor: Using powered armor of his own creation, the 'Brainpan Warrior' is a useful creation, having saved his life many times. A dense, light metal covers the lower arms and legs, while a wrapping of thick chains and cords covers the rest. The chest contains a life-support system, along with two internal weapons: small acid mortars that lob a blob of dissolving goo up to twenty feet ahead of them. The head is little more than an armored gas-mask, though the cranium has a bundle of relay wires atop it, looking like a brain: Hence the name of the armor, 'Brainpan'.

Though he may be a self centered rogue, who knows how his future will unfold?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... >drumroll< ME!   Introducing... >drumroll< ME! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:37 am

Interesting~ :3
But here you just introduce yourself as in your human self. xD
Introducing characters goes to Character Listing. :3
Just letting you know for future reference.
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... >drumroll< ME!   Introducing... >drumroll< ME! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Idea Oh. Okay, my name is still Trevor, and... I draw. Waaaaay too much. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... >drumroll< ME!   Introducing... >drumroll< ME! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing... >drumroll< ME!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: