Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daluk unknown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gavir

Gavir

Daluk unknown Empty
PostSubject: Daluk unknown   Daluk unknown I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 am

WARNING: UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS IMMINENT! ALERT UDR OFFICIALS IMMEDIATELY

Username: unauthorized access, username bypassed.

Password: ******

Enter UDR data file No. X2257236

Species: Kornari
Name: Daluk

History: He was born of unknown origin, when he was young he named himself Daluk, meaning "Evil." in his first language (unknown language, database error) his life is mostly unknown, his location remains unknown, last sighting was on the northern magnetic pole of the "Dome." Performing what appeared to be changing the location of the magnetic pole using unknown forces, possibly a strong magnetic ability of unknown origin. UDR advises high levels of protection when encountering this entity; UDR also advises that all those lacking the proper combat ability to avoid if possible. He is capable of shape-shifting, shown here in the following image.
*The file shows a faint image of a medium sized man, covered in black robes walking along the magnetic pole of the dome.*
*END DATA ENTRY*

(Y'all will see him soon. btw, tell me how you like how i put in his list as a UDR data file and having a hacker access it (the one reading it.) sorry if it's bad that i used UDR abby.) Basketball

Last edited by Gavir on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed species)
Back to top Go down

Daluk unknown
Page 1 of 1