Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About marcus' behavior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavir

Gavir

About marcus' behavior Empty
PostSubject: About marcus' behavior   About marcus' behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:14 am

He keeps thinking that he can say "Oh this person has this and such." like in The Tyrant Rises: He tried to say the shadow council, a faction I had created, had shadow orbs. They use them and destroy the used ones. And in Welcoming to the "DOME": he didn't even say anything about extra scrolls, saying that there are 5 scrolls and a couple navigation charts, and *poof* he has a set of fake scrolls. I think that's kinda bullshit there, anything to say on that?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

About marcus' behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marcus' behavior   About marcus' behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Yeah yeah I see what he did there. I will talk to him. As you have seen in the past, he sorta tends to do that; just randomly have things pop up to make it his way. But make sure you are being fair too, alright? Anyways, yeah I will message him. Thanks for letting me know. =)
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/

About marcus' behavior
Page 1 of 1