Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDER CONSTRUCTION   UNDER CONSTRUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:21 am

Make it a seasonal version of the map, putting snow and such on the map as if it was layed out on a stone tablet outside.
Back to top Go down

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDER CONSTRUCTION   UNDER CONSTRUCTION I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

I like how you used my favorite color and idea :3

Anyways, I think it should just be that map of Ark Dome that you talked about awhile back.
OR, All the current pictures you have drawn of the common RPers, Seems Legit. I'm still working on ideas for this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Empty
PostSubject: UNDER CONSTRUCTION   UNDER CONSTRUCTION I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 am

Well since we will be using the forum more often, I really want to liven this up because it looked weird with it being partially empty and grey. What a sad color? xD

Anyways. I am in need of assistance with the top picture. Should it be a seasonal picture or a year long picture? And what should BE the picture?

I need so creative minds to help me. c:
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDER CONSTRUCTION   UNDER CONSTRUCTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: