Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abby and Knight Roleplay.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus

Marcus

Abby and Knight Roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:37 pm

*Mathias huffed lightly grabbing his axe Ramming it into a tree sitting down pulling out some dried bear. Im feel very strange something is gonna happned.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:59 pm

*Knight stares at Abigail, narrowing his eyes lightly and sighs*

Knight: Ma'am, all I need is a place to stay...I just arrived into town and can't find a place to sleep, it's very cold out and I'm freezing. Please?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:06 pm

*Abigail jolts forward a bit as the door stopped in a swift halt. She looks back up at him and glares lightly.*

Abigail: Excuse me? But I don't know who you are and I like to be alone. Hence the only small hut in the forest.

*She looks down at his foot still in the way.*

Abigail: Please move your foot.
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:33 pm

*Knight jams his foot in the doorway*

Knight: May I come in?...I need a place to stay, madam.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

*After sitting back down on the chair, Abigail hears another knock on the door. She grunts and glares at the door and grabbed the blanket once again. She stomped her way towards the door and swiftly opened the wooden door with frustration.*

Abigail: I said go-

*Abigail noticed another person there but didn't recognize him at all even though he was the pickpocketer.*

Abigail: My apologies, I thought you were someone else.

*Abigail turned her back and closes the door softly.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:58 pm

*Mathias sighed walking away towards his cabin "Lass dosent know the winter is gonna be rough this year" He continued walking holding his axe
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:55 pm

*Knight jumps down and knocks on Abigail's door, his blades handle in his grip.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm

*Abigail perked her ears and looked over at the door, hearing the man outside. She grabbed a small blanket and held it against her body to cover herself up.*

Abigail: Go away.

*Abigail huffed as she slowly opened the door enough to peak through the splint and examine the grizzly man. She looked at the bear pelts and opened it a little more enough for him to see her.*

Abigail: I already have many. Now please leave.

*Abigail closed the door tightly shut and dropped the blanket, her openly naked body felt the breeze from the splintered window covered by a pile of wood. She sat in the chair and sighed lightly.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:58 am

*Mathias grunted lightly heading to his cabin holding his furs passing by Abigail's cabin thinking for a moment then went to her door knocking "Hello? Want to buy some bear pelts for 10 gold each? Very warm and good.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:23 pm

*Knight is perched on a ledge overlooking Abigail's home, he gives a sinister smiles from right under his hood.*

Knight: Soon...we will be together...forever.

*Knight jumps down and carefully lands in some nearby grass, he walks over to where a torch is still lit and takes it out from the holster and walks over to Abigail's door, aiming the fire at the door and drops the torch. Quickly climbing up the building he was perched on.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:38 pm

*Abigail opened the wooden door and closed it tightly behind her, she walks over to the table on the side of the room and undoes her corset dress. The dress falls and she becomes completely naked as she still wore her high heel shoes that wrapped up to her knee. She sighed lightly and sat on the chair and put her leg up against the table and rubbed oil on her tender thighs.*

Abigail: What a day...

*Abigail sighed to herself*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:14 pm

*The woodsmen Grunted lightly walking to his cabin deep in the dark woods "Gotta keep an eye on that lass because that pickpocket Seemed suspicious " He hefted his wood axe onto his shoulder walking deeper into the woods"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:40 pm

*Knight climbs up on to a building and carefully walks on the roof to not wake anyone up.*

*Knight catches a glance towards Abigail, stopping for a moment*

Knight: The axe man's gone...I might have a chance to capture that girl and make her my bride...

*Knight runs across the rooftops, trying to catch up to Abigail.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:37 pm

*Abigail huffed and looked over at the man as she fixed up her hair.*

Abigail: Yes. I am fine.

*Abigail says in irritation as she hears the man say his name. She rolled her eyes and looked back at him.*

Abigail: Abigail. My name is Abigail.

*Abigail lifted up her dress and sneered at the man as she starts walking off into the woods where she had a tiny one room house, alone in the forest. She walked along the path, towards the small home.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:18 pm

*The man grunted stroking his beard then turned to Abigail "Are you okay lass?" He said putting his ax onto his back strap hefting a bunch of raw meats onto his back "Good thing i stumbled upon you Or that pickpocket would've made it away with your riches *He said in a heavy Scottish accent* Names Matthias the Woodsmen If ya Didn't know
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:53 pm

*Knight groans in pain right after Abigail kicks him, he gets up slowly*

Knight: I'll get revenge for this...You'll see...

*Knight shoves Abigail out of the way and runs down the lit up street, skidding to a stop and turns down another alley.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:42 pm

*Abigail huffed in anger as she snatched the gold out of his paws, placing it back into her pocket.*

Abigail: A witch? Thou poke at thy to be witch? Thy feel hurt by such rude manner.

*Abigail kicked Knight while he was down with a grunt.*

Abigail: Poor man find labor for gold. Thou do no such pocketing ones fortune.

( Btw Knight, thy means I. So you basically asked "Why does myself as a witch need money?" )
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:28 pm

*Knight is on the ground groaning, wearing an assassins outfit with the hood over his head, he looks at Abigail and the man with the axe.* Why pick on a poor, young man...with no family...*He stands up and stares at Abigail* Why does thy witch need money? She can use her witch like powers to make money, I need it more than you do!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:44 am

*Abigail gasped as she picked up her dress and turned, seeing Knight. She was angered by this nonsense and walked towards him, hearing the clicking of her shoes.*

Abigail: How dare thee, take thy gold!? Give back mine eyes!

*Abigail shouted at Knight who lies on the ground from being kicked over.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:07 am

*a big burly man who stands at 6'7 stood outside a market stall wearing a tatterd fur tunic made of bear pelts, black tatterd black pants and boots. He was selling Furs for some Gold Coins as he laughed heartily as he stroked his long bushy black beard "So these pelts are how much? " The stall owner smiled lookign at them "66 gold coins for this one and 55 for this one" The burly man smiled "Thank you Village Liver" He hefted his Wood cutters axe onto his back as he walked by Abigail seeing knight.

Man: Eh Miss theres some Pick pocket behind you *he kicked knight over holding his axe in his hand"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:55 pm

*Knight spots Abigail and quickly runs through another alley and comes out from the alley after Abigail walks by, he walks up behind her slowly, trying to pickpocket her and watching his step so he doesn't step on her tail.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:41 am

*Abigail walks passed where Knight was pick pocketing people wearing a long corset dress. It was night and she usually wandered the streets since she loves the moonlight. Her father was the richest man in town and when he passed, he gave all of his money to Abigail, his eldest child. Incombis, her brother, was never in their life so he never got anything. Abigail was the only one left in her family that lived through the fatal diseases that passed by.

Abigail walks along the torch light path and hummed a small tune to herself.*
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:49 pm

*Knight walks from the alleys to pickpocket people, take some gold and a pocket watch from some older people, going into another alley* Thank goodness for the rich and the old....Haha..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abby and Knight Roleplay.   Abby and Knight Roleplay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abby and Knight Roleplay.
Page 1 of 1