Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? Empty
PostSubject: What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form?   What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:33 am

Gavir 'Shadow Hunter' Pensuvius (HAS A HUMAN-LIKE FORM)

What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? Wizard_Assassin_Fullbody_by_artbycarlos
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form?   What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:26 am

Oliva Wilde! Shes so beautiful and her personality is wild. I love her as an actress. And Abby would have her womanly voice. c:

What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? Mv5bmt10
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/
Draco

Draco

PostSubject: Re: What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form?   What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Draco Tenebris: What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? Nazgul_by_bigspin

A tattered black cloak, A helmet and a crown forged together and is known as the ''Woari Sepa Helm'',
A blade scorched and cursed.

What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? Witch_king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form?   What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would your character look like if they were human? Or if they had a human form?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chat :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: