Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Resistance Arises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Resistance Arises  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm

*Gavir followed slowly, beginning to speak in a soft voice not trying to gloat.*

Gavir: I once eliminated an entire encampment of soldiers, it was fairly easy.

*Gavir raised a soft smile, the innocent gesture hiding her un-used power.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 pm

*He turned to gavir looking into her eyes as a slight blue circles moved around his iris' "Do not under estimate Him He killed half a platoon of highly trained soldiers by himself And yes you may Join Us on the hunt" *He continue walking as two Huntress' Followed him wearing black and white Robes and hoods with bows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

*Gavir looked at Eli, letting out a soft chuckle.*

Gavir: You mean the blue glow that flows from his arms? I've met this Marcus Wright before, he's not much of a quarrel. I didn't bother fighting him because we only kill those who we know have done evil.

*Gavir followed Eli, a small object is seen on her back under her cloak by Anita.*

Gavir: Either way, i'm going to help you.
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 am

*Eli turned to gavir looking at her "Dont Underestimate them one of them has harnessed the very essence of this World to bind to him The one Named Marcus Wright The Chairmen's Son (The chairmen is the last remaining Living human that survived the 300 years though Scienceific Augmention) *He streached his arm walking to the armory taking two Huntress's with him grabing his Cross bow and a knife
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 am

*Gavir's grin turned to a soft smile that was visible under her hood, looking at the guards and speaking in a dark voice.*

Gavir: I am the harbinger of shadow, the Anno Drakmir. We are known for the deaths of many of these enemies you call the Unknown Dome Route. We call them by one thing, the abominations. I require your cooperation in letting me help.

*Gavir lowered her hood.*

Gavir: My name is Lady Gavir, if you do not know quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:40 am

*The female guards looked at Gavir and glared a bit in curiosity.*

Guard: ...and you are?

*Anita perked her ears a bit and slowly lifted her head towards Gavir's, Elijah's and the guards conversation. She turned as the large scars covering half her face show in the sun's light. She stared and Gavir as she raised her body to set herself down.*

Anita: What seems to be the trouble, children?
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:29 pm

*A dark figure sat in the large window opening, the moonlight seeming to refuse to reflect off of her hooded cloak. She lowered the hood and swayed her draconic tail low to the ground.*

Gavir: I was coming to make a prayer, and i couldn't help but overhear you two. And i think that the UDR's tresspassing is a criminal offense to us. I can help, but you'll need to let me become one of the Hunters you require.

*Gavir grinned, Nightshade glimmering a black light in place of a reflection.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:31 pm

*Elijah tried to comfort her knowing it wouldn't help as he slowly got up putting the blankets over her stretching "Would you mind doing something for me miss I need two Hunters for a job" *he fixed his glove over his hand.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:12 pm

*The guards look over as Elijah cuddles her, knowing he had just awkoken.*

Guard: She does that alot. Breaks my heart.

*The female guard said with a soft voice. Anita continues jerking lightly, unable to feel Elijah hold her gently. Her giant paw hung over his shoulder, her claws tearing into the blankets.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:59 am

*he opened his eyes hearing her whimper lightly lifting her paws rolling over abit facing her holding her as well "Dont worry my love im here for you" he held her back keeping her warm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:55 am

*The next morning, the sun shone in through the window, brightening the temple room. The guards were standing by the curtains where she lays, back to there normal duties. Anita was somehow curled around Elijah as she slept, holding him close as she dreamt of her young as a nightmare, feeling that she is about to lose them from her grip and squeezed Elijah tightly. She whimpered silently and jerked softly like how a regular dog dreams, thinking they are in that situation as if it were real.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:52 am

*Elijah smiled as he slept hearing her opening one of his eyes looking at her hearing the beautiful howl easing his mind thinking what will happen in a couple days smiling then rolled over looking at her slowly regrowing fur on her body falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:48 am

*Anita raises her head and looks out the window, watching the dark clouds wisp away until the night sky was clear enough to see the other planets, substituting as a moon. She got up and sat by the make shift window and softly but lowly, howled harmonically. The sounds of her howl echoed through the trees as a warm breeze washes by the temple from outside, making her feel relaxed.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:25 pm

*Elijah slept beside her staring out into the temple gripping the ground hard as his shook abit then stopped rolling over looking up at the ceiling sighing loudly
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:43 pm

*Anita kept a content expression as Elijah kissed her muzzle. She huffed lightly, continuing to pant as she also laid her head down, curling her tail beside her as she stared at Elijah that at the temple wall; thinking deeply.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:48 am

*He smiled laying down beside her "Ill stay with you " he smiled abit more looking at her face

"I will Protect you till my last breath" he closed his kissing her muzzle before
laying his head down
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:45 am

*Anita shivered lightly as he touched her, feeling a rush of warmth and compassion go through her.*

Anita: It is your choice, dear.

*Anita dragged her tail from side to side across the bedding as she panted lightly.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:37 am

*He gently placed his hand down on her back " Dont worry in a couple mouths you will be normal again mistress i should be going back to my room unless you want me to stay here with you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:34 am

*Anita perked her ears slightly, looking up at him as she raised her head.*

Anita: I guess you are right.

*Anita felt the fur on the bald scars on her face, feeling a bit happy that its growing but still saddened by how they got there.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:29 am

*Eli looked at her seeing as some fur started growing back "dont worry your fur is growling back and they made you as priestess because of what you knew and all of our religions died after our homeworld died" looking at her body abit smileing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:26 am

*Anita cleared her throat as her expression became content and lifted her ears in such relief.*

Anita: I am just a piece of scarred meat. I have no place of being here.

*Anita huffed and rested her head, moping to the thought. She had no recollection of why she was even pronounced as the Priestess. She had no hope in herself.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:11 am

* he noded at her "Im sorry its was just a suggestion mistress " He looked out of the curtain at some Resistance members getting blessings and smiled "you being here is rising the mens hopes at saving this land"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:09 am

*Anita flattened her ears and backed up onto her bedding, with a slight growl as he wanted to take her 'outside'. She was too afraid to enter the world ever again. The last thing she saw was her parents being killed infront of her eyes before taken in by the UDR. Tayak was her one and only but failed to keep him safe and alive.*

Anita: You know I cannot leave my temple. I may be your mistress but I am still the Priestess.

*Anita settled herself comfortably and crossed her paws, huffing lightly.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:47 am

*Elijah smiled looking at her leaning beside her "Now i can protect you with all i got now knowing i can come back to you my mistress " he winked at her smileing taking off his toque letting his hair out "I know a great spring around here were we could go if you want"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:44 am

*Anita looked away as she thought of Tayak for a split moment but had this sudden passionate feeling for Elijah as he poured out his heart and soul of how he fell for her. She lifted her tail and began to slowly wag it in slight happiness. Anita looked back at him and leaned close to him and licked his cheek lovingly, then looked back into his eyes.*

Anita: I have never felt such passion of another species.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Arises    The Resistance Arises  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Resistance Arises
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next