Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forum! It Lives!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vokun'fo

Vokun'fo

The Forum! It Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Aye matey!   The Forum! It Lives! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Of course, the best rper ever will be helping keep it alive after all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Forum! It Lives! Empty
PostSubject: The Forum! It Lives!   The Forum! It Lives! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:21 am

Holy crap guys!

It's been 2 WHOLE years since I have been away from this forum. As I looked at it, I was thinking about how ugly and disgusting this thing was, no wonder I didn't want to RP on it!

Well here you have it! Nice blue colors with my beautiful, smooth artwork mixed into this delight!

I hope you guys like the template and buttons. I think they are absolutely adorable.

Now, I still have some other editing to do so PLEASE don't point out the odd parts here and there, I know they are out of place and need to be fixed. I just wanted to get the main stuff thought out.

I know some of you are confused about how all of this works and how it WILL work. READ THE RULES PLEASE.

The rules still apply the same from the Steam group, but since this is a forum there are a FEW extras! So PLEASE read them.

Here are a few things that I NEED to do for Dome still that I was supposed to work on nearly a month ago and I keep forgetting.

List;
Dome Map. ( Need to do FIRST. )
Species References. ( Need to redo ALL )
Character References. ( This can be done after the important stuff. )
Dome Disease Listing. ( I am turning it into a reference, the list of diseases on Dome that you guys can play with. )
Dome Book Series. ( I MUST keep on top of this or I will go crazy. )

If I missed anything, or need to do anything for Dome that is NOT on that list, please let me know in PM or chat me up on Steam.

Thanks guys! Appreciate this. I hope this forum will start back up, I am counting on all of you!

Any questions, message me on here or chat!
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/

The Forum! It Lives!
Page 1 of 1