Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A day begun is a day lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavir

Gavir

A day begun is a day lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:53 am

*Gavir walks over to abigail, seeing the body.*

Gavir: I've seen this handiwork before......

*He suddenly goes wide-eyed.*

Gavir: Daluk...

*His scales begin to constantly change color from blue to black, then white, then red, before he suddenly falls unconscious.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:43 am

*Abigail gets up and leaves the cavern as the sun is hidden behind the dark drifting clouds. She looks around sniffing the air lightly and spots something near the center of the fields. The figure from afar lies on the ground motionless as Abigail got closer. It revealed a dead furless Arkial. Abigail looked away for a moment from the painful sight. As she slowly began to study it, turned out to be a young one.*

Abigail: The Black Plague... oh you poor soul.

*Abigail says quietly, but the body seemed odd. It didn't seem to be like the Arkial was feral and had bruising and massive lacerations to the throat.*

Abigail: You were taken away.

*Abigail says to herself as if something didn't seem quite right.*
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:43 am

*He looks around, his claws burying into the ground.*

Gavir: And west, only 3 of them; siblings maybe.

*He looks towards abigail, smiles, and looks back towards incombis.*

Gavir: I think they can't do any harm, at least for now.

(Note: Gavir buries his claws into the ground in order to cause deep underground tremors, using it like a sonic pulse detector, it is tough to judge whether something is what it really seems to be.)
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:19 pm

*Incombis turns to Gavir

Incombis: Yes I know that They Worship that.....but the Wolves Are Different Then Normal now They've Change Alot Since i last went to their Homeland

*he sniffed about looking for the Wolves

Incombis: There North
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:15 pm

*Gavir looks at incombis wide-eyed.*

Gavir: Phase wolves, here?

*His tail becomes barbed with spikes as he shows his teeth, hard icicles forming over his teeth.*

Gavir: Those bastards, they're the ones who suggested the sunota!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:30 am

*Abigail rolls her eyes and huffs.*

Abigail: I don't care about that right now.
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:31 am

*incombis nods towards Gavir as he stands still and quiet surveying the are around him

Incombis: Sister lots of scents are around none local. i seen a couple of feral arks and a young Phase wolf bearing the markings of a high Priest . that wolf is too far from jarroskar (Phase Wolf Homeland )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:38 am

*Abigail watches Incombis walk over, sitting beside her as she gulped in a state of slight panic. After she heard Gavir's softening words, she smiles, looking up at Gavir.*

Abigail: You did it again, good job.
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:35 am

*Gavir stares at incombis, he slowly opens his maw, speaking again."

Gavir: Hello there, i'm gavir, one of abigail's friends.

*He stands there for a moment before he realized he had spoken, an expression of joy and surprise appears on his face.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:45 am

*Incombis Gets up and stretches arching his head up as there is 3 newly made Scars on his neck and face . He slowly makes his way down the mountain swaying his tail side to side then sat beside Abigail and gavir

Incombis to Abby: Sister I seen a couple of Grandfathers dragons above the hills and a Wolf It had a face like someone i met years ago but i don't recognize it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:03 pm

*Abigail sighs, flattening her ears back lightly then looks up at the hill where Incombis was.*

Abigail: Thats my twin brother. He is always worrying about me ever since our parents were killed. Just a normal brother I guess. He doesn't mean any harm, it just gets quite suspenseful when I meet someone.

*Abigail looks back up at Gavir with a light grin.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 am

*Gavir perks his ears, wondering what is wrong but notices the draconus on the hill, he begins writing in the ground quickly."

Gavir: Who is that?

*He remains staring at the draconus, his tail's scales beginning to bend out, forming a serrated edge on the tip of the tail.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:40 am

*Abigail's smile goes away as she removes her paw swiftly from Gavir's maw. She tries to look around but in a non obvious way. Laying her tail down softly in discomfort of her brothers watch, she says back.*

Abigail: Its... none of your business.

*Abigail sits infront of Gavir in a concerning way.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 am

*a Grey Arctic Draconus sits up upon hill watching Gavir and Abby closely

Draconus to Abby telepathically : Sister who is this Dragon your talking to he seems Strange

*he watched closely swaying his large tail side to side trying not to give himself away and he huffs making a small cloud of dust
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:25 pm

*Abigail stops panting as he notices Gavir look down in sadness from an unsuccessful attempt to speak once again. She then gets up and walks over to his tall self, leaning up to lift his chin with her paw, looking at him in his wondrous eyes and smiles lightly.*

Abigail: No need to be upset, my dear.

*Abigail tilts her head, twitching her ears lightly continuing to smile at him.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:35 am

*He spins around with excitement, his tail tapping his forehead, he tries to speak again but is unsuccessful, he looks down, realizing he could only say thank you right then."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:46 pm

*Abigail sits and turns to Gavir in amazement.*

Abigail: You just spoke.

*Abigail nods and starts panting lightly, her jowls hang low slightly.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 pm

*He jumps up, following her with a curious look on his face as to what the cavern might look like, he slowly opens his mouth, saying something in english very slowly."

Gavir: Thank....you...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:19 am

*Abigail turned to look at him and shrugged with a slight grin.*

Abigail: Why not.

*Abigail starts walking at the edge of the mountainous wall out of the suns ray, entering into a small den.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 am

*He looks at her calmly, tapping her shoulder with is tail and writing again."

Gavir: May i come with you? I have nowhere to stay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:33 am

*Gets up shaking herself off, swooping her long tail over her.*

Abigail: Ah, I see. Well I am off to my cavern, the sun is getting to warm for me.
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:01 am

*He looked up quickly and began drawing in the dirt again.*

Gavir: Well, i am. But they recently used magic to adjust my vocal cords for certain purposes.

*He sat down, smiling lightly.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:56 am

*Abigail smiled lightly as she dazed at his eyes. Breaking out of her awkwardly long gaze, she shook her head and looked down at the note in the dirt, confused.*

Abigail: Developed? Aren't you a grown adult?
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:24 am

*He stood there, puzzled, but he quickly smiled again.*

Gavir: I guess i can wait until my vocal cords have been developed, i was told it'll take about 3 more days.

*He wrote quickly, sitting down and staring at her.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:25 pm

*Abigail's smile drifted away as she read what he wrote.*

Abigail: I'm sorry, but I can't.

*Abigail says in a breath of remorse. She wanted to teach him how to speak but she can't speak at all. Its all in her head. Its her power to speak telepathically.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day begun is a day lost   A day begun is a day lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day begun is a day lost
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: Wild-
Jump to: