Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vokun'fo, The Grey Sage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vokun'fo

Vokun'fo

Vokun'fo, The Grey Sage Empty
PostSubject: Vokun'fo, The Grey Sage   Vokun'fo, The Grey Sage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Full Name: Vokun'fo, Word Seeker
Height: Twenty Eight Feet on all fours.
Weight: Five tons
Coloration: Mottled Grey
Flame Color: Mottled Grey
Favorite Line: "They thought to bring me low. I was but the cleansing fire before the storm of my Brothers Wrath."
Diet: Anything. Due to Slate Dragons unique evolutionary path, they developed a second set of scales, that line their mouths, down through their bodies, covering their organs in small yet thick interlocking plates of scales. It allows Vokun to eat anything, from metals, rocks, vegetation, bone, and even most feted meat.

Born in the wild he was discover by a young mage by the name of Frantis. He was raised and grew up around him. Vokun is a deep mixture of grey and white along his scales, more Wyvern in appearance then typical dragon. Although later on, due to the time he spent around Frantis, he absorbed the excess magic from spells after they dicipated, allowing him to use basic transformation spells and conjuring. Allowing him to look in appearance like a standard drake, at the sacrifce of body mass, due to Wyverns being larger in size. They spent several decades together. But the test of time withered even Frantise's body and soon he perished, leaving Vokun to an uncaring and very xenophobic world. With a bounty on his head by Frantis'es worst enemies in the magic community, he fled, choosing to use all but a small pool of magic which he stored in Frantis'es last item he gave to Vokun, a Onyx choker with a Onyx Pummel set. Upon storing the magic he used all the acquired magic from Frantis and cast a teleportation spell to leave his xenophobic world behind. Due to his crash landing in Dome, all Magic but small amounts have been scattered. The different dimension of that Dome rests has rendered most if not all inert.
Back to top Go down

Vokun'fo, The Grey Sage
Page 1 of 1