Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shot Dead.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shot Dead. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 am

*Alena jumped back a little looking up at the barely visible creature in the blizzard winds. She grabbed her hunting knife, grasping it close towards her chilling body, laying on her back in the snow.*

Alena: S-stay away!
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:26 am

*grabs his Rifle Switching it to Full auto pointing the Sighting Laser on bekilips Head

Marcus: Move back or your head will cease to exists NOW!!!

*He said thou his helmet Scanning bekilips body and weak points with Blue Lasers Using Slightly X ray Optic to scan thou Bekilips Apparel for weapons
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:28 am

*Alena was in too much shock to stop Marcus from doing what he usually does; her jaw lowered slightly in a state of panic awaiting the figures next move.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:07 pm

*Bekiilp chuckles, his mantle blocking the x ray's vision seeing through.*

Bekilip: That wouldn't be possible, soldier. And if you're trying for weak points, i have two reasons you won't find any: the blizzard is preventing you from getting a clear vision. And in order to find weak points, it requires that you know my species. So i suggest you put the weapon down before i have to harm you.

*Bekilip steps closer as his mantle tightens, his body temperature begins to lower to match the sorrounding snow as it also picks up some of the snow, blending in with the increasingly growing blizzard. (although it'll affect him dearly)*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:45 am

*Alena shakes with fear, continuing to grip her knife; blinking profusely from the cold air hurting her eyes as she looked up from the soft snow ground.*
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 am

*Bekilip looks at marcus, slowly moving to the side, tossing a throwing knife at the left goggle of the helmet.*

Bekilip: This should lower your depth perception...

*Bekilip goes completely prone, blending in with the blizzard in-case of a counter-attack.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:12 am

*Growled Almost like a wolf Slapping the knife away Grabbing his Pistol Holding his Rifle and pistol with two hands

Marcus: No Not now

Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:59 am

*Bekilip digs into the snow, towards marcus, remaining completely silent, before bursting from the snow, trying to grab the rifle and pistol.*

Bekilip: You shouldn't have messed with me!

(just one thing i want to know, how did you see the small drakmir throwing knife through a blizzard? it's a 2 inch blade.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:28 am

*Alena rolls out from between Marcus and Bekilip and gets up running away aimlessly. She swiftly slips and falls backwards, knocking herself out; the knife slides out of her hand.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:33 am

*Growls tearing off his Helmet and coat Quickly Turning into a were wolf running at Bekilip Attempting to Tackle him Growling Viciously

Last edited by Marcus on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 pm

( Remember to attempt Marcus. )
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 am

*Bekilip quickly slides under marcus between his legs, getting up from behind him and trying to stab his spine with a tri-edged blade.*

Bekilip: Stop trying to kill me, you'll get nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 am

*Growls Quickly Jumping back Grabbing the knife before Bekilip can use it Growling visously
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:54 am

(First, it isn't a knife, second, the blade has a tiny hilt where bekilip's hand is grabbing it fully so if you grabbed it you'd be cut, and third: ATTEMPTS!)
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 am

*Bekilip pulls the blade back, slicing marcus' hand as he does so.*

Bekilip: Hofiba!

*He swings the sword with great speed, trying to slice marcus' hand off.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:45 pm

*Growls Jumping to the side Grabbing a Large Rock Flinging it at Bekilip
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 pm

*Bekilip leans back, using his tail to keep from falling on his back as he pushes the rock upward over him.*

Bekilip: It would be adviseable if you'd stop this now.

*He leans back up.*

Bekilip: I don't really wish to fight.
Back to top Go down
Marcus

Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:31 pm

*Growls Even more then runs after after Alena Jumping off Tree's for more Speed
Back to top Go down
Gavir

Gavir

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 pm

*Bekilip chuckles, sitting down.*

Bekilip: Go to her, and be happy with her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot Dead.   Shot Dead. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shot Dead.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4