Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cradle of the Night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Cradle of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:51 am

*Gavir suddenly holds still, her tail buckling as she starts moving only her front claws to swim.*

Gavir: Er...uhm...i..i need to get out of the water...

*Gavir starts shyly swimming towards the shore, her scales turning a more vibrant color.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:43 pm

*Geo felt Gavir lick his paws, perking his ears and his eyes widened followed by a shudder; sighing deeply. He looked at her as she surfaced and chuckled as well.*

Geo: I'm guessing so.
Back to top Go down
http://kroeger94.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:57 pm

*Gavir gently licked one of Geo's paws while underwater, surfacing soon after.*

Gavir: That was fun, don't you think so?

*Gavir giggled, her tail gently swaying in the water to keep her still.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:16 pm

*Geo looked at Gavir and tried to answer but she swiftly went underwater and tickled his paws. He chuckles lightly as he jerks his paws back and forth in the water.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:03 pm

*Gavir used her tail to easily move herself through the water, as her breed of Atonus are aquatic in nature.*

Gavir: Hey, do you swim well?

*She playfully went under him and tickled his paws, giggling while remaining underwater and breathing using specialized air sacs inside of her lungs.*

Gavir: I would like to show you an underwater cave.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:41 pm

*Geo twitched his ears slightly as Gavir hugged him, he smiled lightly but couldn't hug her back since he was trying to keep his head above water.*

Geo: You're welcome, dear.

*Geo waved his tail in the water, causing little ripples to softly splash against his and Gavir's body.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:45 pm

*Gavir got up higher from the water, her back now slightly out. She moved over to Geo and hugged him warmly.*

Gavir: I'm glad that you would show me a place like this...

*Gavir seemed confident this time, showing obvious expressions of joy.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:15 pm

*Geo sighs lightly and stares at Gavir then looked around, examining the fall and the trees from afar. He looked back at Gavir after the bit of silence.*

Geo: When I was younger, I walked through the hills with my companion. We passed the trees here and discovered this quiet place that no other uses.

*Geo flared his nose, watching little spurts of water spray out from his nostrils.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:54 pm

*Gavir lowered herself into the water, her neck now underwater. She looked at Geo with an expression of happiness and sighed.*

Gavir: Geo, how did you find this place?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:42 pm

*Geo noticed Gavir move closer but didn't mind it as he smiled*

Geo: Well isn't that delightful.

*Geo huffed as his nose flares from keeping his head above the water.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:12 pm

*Gavir noticed her scales changing colors, blushing and looking at him with a smile.*

Gavir: I-it's because..erm...it's a sign of when an Atonus is happiest...

*Gavir moved a little closer to Geo, unsure of what to do.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:36 pm

*Geo watched Gavir swim towards her with a smile, watching the water wave around lightly around them both. He noticed her scale turning different colors, twitching his ear in curiosity.*

Geo: My dear, why do your scales turn so beautifully in different colors?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:20 pm

*Gavir's eyes went wide as Geo had licked her cheek, blinking a few times. She followed him into the water, her scales turning a more vibrant color as she sighed deeply, swimming next to Geo.*

Gavir: This water relaxes my scales, it feels nice...

*Gavir looked at Geo, her tail swaying in the water and creating a ripple.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:17 pm

*Geo stopped and chuckled lightly, he then turned and walked towards her, licking her cheek lightly. He then looked into her eyes and smiled brightly. Geo turned and walked away into the water and starts swimming into the deep parts. His head is the only thing on the surface as he turned and looked at her from afar.*

Geo: Join me, the water is heavenly.

*Geo said with a deep tone telepathically.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:11 pm

*Gavir quickly got back up, twitching her nose and following him. She lowered her head in embarassment, afraid that she had made him angry in some way.*

Gavir: S-sorry about my...er...contact...I just didn't realize i was so close, i guess i moved close to you based on instinct.

*Gavir slowly raised her head, looking at Geo again.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Geo: You are quite welcome.

*Geo's skin twitched where Gavir brushed her nose. Arousal shocked through his body as he felt her light touch against his body. Geo cleared his throat, laying his ears back calmly. He looked over at her as she was cowering beside him in embarrassment. Geo smiled lightly as he gestured towards the lake and started walking towards it.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:35 pm

*Gavir looked at the wonderous place, taking in a deep breath and sighing.*

Gavir: Thank you for showing me this place, it makes me feel special that you showed it to me...It's also given me some clear view on some important things.

*Gavir smiles, looking towards Geo as she realized she was too close, her nose brushing against his stomach. She shrieked sheepishly, jumping back and blushing more than previously, crouching down and waiting for a reply.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:38 pm

*Geo continued walking up the hill out of the trees, crossing onto a meadow.*

Geo: You will see.

*Geo huffed as he made his way to the top and over looked the small land with a waterfall connected to the lake surrounded by the fields and forest. He pants lightly and smiles then looked back at Gavir.*

Geo: Welcome to Springsha. A secretive fall that only I and the pack know about. I always come here to relax. It soothes me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm

*Gavir slowly calmed down, panting from moving around a lot. She looked at Geo and embarassingly smiled.*

Gavir: O-ok then...

*Gavir followed Geo, keeping up while her tail was low to the ground.*

Gavir: Where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:00 pm

*Geo huffed a smile and slowly looked up at her.*

Geo: You worry too much, dear.

*Geo spoke like an older adult with his deep tone. He looked at the hill through the trees and wagged his tail lightly because he knew the lake was nearby. Geo got up at looked at Gavir with a bright smile.*

Geo: Come now, you must follow me. You need to relax a little.

*Geo waved his tail as his ears twitched, walking towards the hill.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:50 pm

*Gavir looked puzzled at his answer, then smiled, not knowing that she did.*

Gavir: Well, i hope you don't end up too lonely.

*Gavir thought what she said as flirtatious, once again panicking like previously.*

Gavir: S-sorry, i didn't mean to say anything that seemed like flirting!

*Her panic seemed cute, seeing as she was still a young adult.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:43 pm

*Geo stared down the path as he only hears wind and his breathing, seeing nothing but dirt and trees. He thought for a moment if he wanted to tell her or not.*

Geo: No one.

*Geo had nothing else to say but that, awaiting for a even more ridiculous response.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:07 pm

*Gavir giggled, smiling and taking being a strange one as a compliment.*

Gavir: Oh? And who was that?

*Gavir raised an eyebrow, now curious about him.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:03 am

*Geo blushes lightly but continued to smile calmly.*

Geo: My oh my. You are a strange one.

*Geo chuckles lightly to her being so very coy towards him.*

Geo: I am flattered that you would say that.

*Geo sighed lightly thinking of Abigail then looked down the path once again.*

Geo: Well, I did have someone, but shes long gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:59 am

*Gavir's expression turned to worry, but remained smiling.*

Gavir: What i'm wondering is why none of them wanted you. If i were a draconus, i'm sure i'd be all over the one who was willing to protect me.

*Gavir realized what she was saying merely moments afterwards, blushing.*

Gavir: N-not that i said i AM all over you! Oh dear...

*Gavir continued to panic in her own mind, looking around and trying not to make eye contact.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of the Night   Cradle of the Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cradle of the Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: Wild-
Jump to: